Have you ever wanted to be an author? Do you have a how-to book or a novel aching to get out? How about a book of poetry or a memoir?
Its time to do it!
When I wrote my first book, I had no idea how to publish it. I spent MONTHS RESEARCHING!
I researched how to get started, how to find publishers and agents**do I need a publisher or agent?**the world of self-publishing ** marketing** formatting for print** designing and formatting a cover** how to get my book on Kindle and Nook and all of the other e-readers out there** how to get my book printed** how to get my book in bookstores** how to find an editor** how to work with an editor** **how to get photos and use them legally** how to get my books listed in the Library of Congress and the list of research items goes on. I spent months doing all of this. If you want professional advice on how to get started, how to publish and everything in between, give me a call.
IN THIS GUIDE YOU WILL LEARN:
- How to start writing your book
- Formatting, software choices, outlining & more
- How to sell your book
- Get listed with all of the big book retailers
- The mysteries of publishing
- Traditional publishing, literary agents,,editors, the new world of self-publishing
- How to get your book on e-readers
- Kindle, Nook, Apple, Kobo and many more
- How to purchase an ISBN
- Brand your books under your own publishing company
- How to effectively market your book
Book signings, TV and Radio appearances and MUCH MUCH MORE!
I look forward to working with you and HAPPY WRITING!
Need your book Formatted to publish?
Here are some of my basic services.